Thursday, December 3, 2020

Greetings

What I am about

I am here just to speak about my passion of videogames and looking to build a community. I am excited to take this journey. I have been wanting to do this for a while, I finally took the dive. the posts on this blog will mainly be about videogames, but I will do anime topics as well. I probably won't cover too much news, my goal is mainly just discussions. Upcoming titles and theories, I wont be doing any leaks either I have never been a big fan of that. We can possibly set up some tournaments for fighting games or other games as well. i look forward to hearing from you all!


How I got into Videogames

I have been playing games majority of my life I have played a good many games, but also I have missed so many. The one game that has really kicked off the passion that I have for games. Resident Evil captivated me from the moment I laid my eyes on the screen. the zombies... seeing the zombies looking amazing (at the time) as an eight year old blew me away and terrified me. I just couldn't stop playing my hands were sweating for every eerie loading screen leading to a new area, my heart racing during encounters, and running out of ammunition trying to escape the clutches of  death.


I have my cousin and older brother to thank for my passion of video games and especially survival horror. Resident Evil was before my time by some years, but Thanks to them I was aware of what are now some of my favorite games. I have always loved the escape and journey that videogames take people on and make them feel as if they are a part of the world, that the creators' minds have made and i have always found that super interesting. I appreciate your time, if you made it this far thank you! I am very new at this whole thing I promise I will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcooked